#TMStringer warrants to the original purchaser that the stringing machine (EQUIPMENT) purchased is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase for mechanical parts (“Warranty Period”).
* Should any defects develop under normal use within the specified time period, #TMStringer will at its option, repair or replace the defective EQUIPMENT provided it.
* This warranty does not apply to any damage or defect caused by negligence, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, shipping, handling or part wear and tear as a result of normal use.
* Routine maintenance, adjustment and cleaning required to ensure proper operation are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
#TMStringer obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective EQUIPMENT, and no one is authorized to promise any other liability.
#TMStringer shall in no event be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
* To return defective EQUIPMENT, a return authorization (RA) must be obtained from a #TMStringer customer service representative by calling +55 (51) 3582.8660 or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The RA must be marked on the outside of the shipping carton being returned. All returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer to #TMStringer.
* Please retain the original shipping carton and packing materials for any future shipments.
* International warranties will be covered to the best of our ability. Photos or video evidence, in most cases, usually support an issue without the need to return any part(s).
#TMStringer | Warranty
Phone number: +55 (51) 3582.8660
WhatsApp number: +55 (51) 99428.3812
Open by: Monday through Friday between 9am BRT and 6:30pm BRT
Address: Rua Carlos Germano Burckle, 25 - Bairro Ideal
City: Novo Hamburgo
State: Rio Grande do Sul
Postal Code: 93334-150